Restaurant in Altenmarkt an der Triesting for rent
Sector-neutral business for sale also available for gastronomy or events.
Originally built in 1750, the building served as a convent tavern and was then used as an inn for many years. In 2013, the building was completely renovated and renovated by the current owners and on the ground floor a historic and representative room with brick vaulting could be preserved.
- Entrance area: 9.72 m²
- Front office area: approx. 50.81 m²
- Rear office area: approx. 31.96
- vestibule sanitary: approx. 2.80 m²
- Men's WC: approx. 3.88 m²
- Ladies' WC: approx. 5.84 m²
- Storeroom: approx. 3,06 m²
Equipment and features
- All components were thermally renovated and the windows were fitted with triple glazed thermal insulation glass and a highly thermally insulated aluminium/plastic frame with external roller shutters.
- This offered space is optically connected by two round arches. The sanitary facilities are located in the rear area. If required, additional rooms can be rented on the ground floor.
- The floor is covered with beautiful granite and the wet rooms are tiled. The toilet facilities are still under construction, so there is a ladies' toilet with 2 toilets and a men's toilet with WC and 2 pisoars. The equipment consists of Villeroy & Boch or Laufen. There is also a small storeroom.
- All supply and disposal lines have also been newly installed, there are 2 SAT connections and a fibre optic cable is available for the internet. Empty piping available.
- The entire building is heated centrally with a pellet boiler and underfloor heating is installed. A solar thermal system was installed to support the heating and hot water supply. Thus the costs for heating and hot water are kept rather low.
- In addition, there is a paved terrace of approx. 170 m² on the street side in front of the entrance area. This can also be used as an exhibition area or event location.
- Parking spaces are available in front of the building on the street, further parking spaces in the courtyard can be rented.
- Rent net: Office with 108 m² 799,00 € per month
- Operating costs net: 120,00 €
- Heating costs net: 58,00 €
- Hot water: 20,00 € net
- Value added tax: 199,40 €
- Monthly rent incl. operating costs, water, heating and VAT 1.196,40 € incl. VAT
- Commission: 3.380,40 € incl. 20% VAT
- Deposit: 3.589,20 €
- The rental fee is 1.435,68 €. The lease is valid for a period of 10 years (rental agreement can be extended)
In addition, you can rent either (Varinate 2)54.90 m² or (variant 3)111.80 m² on demand, the monthly rent and the operating costs are correspondingly higher. The plans can be found in the gallery
- Size 162,90 m²
- 1 toilet and a wash basin if desired. Connections available.
- Size 220 m²
- For this area there is also an extra input / available.
- Electricity, telephone, satellite and internet connections are also available in all areas.
I will be pleased to provide you with detailed pictures on request, the synopsis for download or even more real estate offers can be found on our homepage.
pegra immobilien treuhand gmbh
State-certified and licensed real estate trustee
Please note that we can only process inquiries with full name, telephone number and address because of the obligation to provide proof to the owner!
Double action/near relationship
We would like to inform you politely that we are also active as a double broker by virtue of existing business use. We would also like to draw your attention to any existing economic or family ties. An existing close economic relationship results from a regular business relationship.
Cancellation policy and cancellation rights for distance selling and off-business space contracts
The interested party shall be informed that, when concluding the brokerage contract, a consumer may be informed that he/she will be charged for a consumer outside the business premises of the broker or exclusively by means of distance selling pursuant to Art. Article 11 of the FAGG gives the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days. The withdrawal period begins on the day of conclusion of the contract. The declaration of revocation can be submitted using the provided revocation form, but is not bound to any form. If the broker is to act prematurely before the expiry of this fourteen-day withdrawal period (e. g. transmission of detailed information, agreement of an inspection date), an explicit request by the interested party is required, who thus loses his right to withdraw from the contract - in the event of complete fulfilment of the contract within this period. As a complete service provided by the real estate agent, the naming of the business opportunity is sufficient due to a deviating business use, in particular if the interested party does not wish or permit any further activities of the agent. In this case, the