Hotel in Riemerling for sale
Take a good opportunity now!.
Check out this real estate offer with its special advantages and special features.
Here you have a well-kept and lovingly managed small hotel in the very popular community of Ottobrunn-Riemerling. The building was built in 1959 and extensively extended and modernised between 1992 and 1995. The hotel is actively managed by the owner and has attractive income from ongoing rentals. The restaurant with its possible seating for 45 people is currently at rest and is used for breakfast with the overnight guests. The individual apartments (total of 10 rooms) are very modernly furnished and each has its own shower room. With the two additional closed apartments, there is enough space for the future owner or other good income opportunities when renting. With the spacious double garage, the additional carport and additional parking spaces for cars, numerous guests can be accommodated and their own car is well taken care of.
- Plot size with approx. 970 m²
- Quiet and sunny location directly at the municipality of Ottobrunn (part of Riemerling)
- Restaurant with approx. 45 seats
- Sun terrace in the outside area with a further 16 seats
- Apartment on the ground floor with approx. 82 m² living space
- Additional apartment in the upper floor with approx. 86 m² living space
- 10 modern and furnished guest rooms with approx. 233 m² living space and private shower rooms
- Further common and utility rooms with approx. 131 m² in the basement
- Own staff room with shower bath available
- Own cold storage room with approx. 8 m²
- Solar collectors for process water
- Large and modern swimming pool
- Large double garage and carport with plenty of storage space
- Car parking spaces available for guests
- Short distance to the S-Bahn station with approx. 400 m (S 7, Ottobrunn-Bahnhofsplatz)
Location of the property
The municipality of Ottobrunn/Riemerling has about 20,000 inhabitants and is located in the coveted south of the state capital of Munich. Here you live in scenic surroundings and still don't have to do without any amenities due to the good, existing infrastructure. The infrastructure is ideal: by car, you can reach the centre of Munich in a short time via Rosenheimer Landstrasse or the A8 motorway. The connection to the S-Bahn station "Ottobrunn" (S 7), with which you can reach the city centre of Munich quickly and stress-free, is easy to reach. All shopping facilities as well as various medical specialists, pharmacies, banks and various restaurants are close by. Kindergartens, elementary schools and secondary schools such as secondary school and grammar school are located directly in Ottobrunn and can be reached by foot or bicycle. The large range of clubs meets every leisure wish. Furthermore, the community offers cultural enjoyment with theatres, cabarets and exhibitions, mostly in the "Wolff-Ferrari-Haus". The proximity of the foothills of the Alps rounds off the numerous, year-round leisure activities of this location.
Please understand that we can only process enquiries with a complete address and telephone number.
Right of revocation: with the amendment of consumer law in June 2014, brokerage firms are also obliged to inform customers about their legal right of revocation. In this way, the legislator strengthens consumers' rights. We face up to this process in order to inform you as a customer in the best possible way. The proof that the customer has been informed about his right of withdrawal is incumbent on the companies. We try to make this process as comfortable and transparent as possible for you as our customer. You can see that we do not want to annoy our customers with additional modalities, but rather actively inform them. As before, you only have to pay something when a purchase contract is concluded. If you ultimately decide against the offered property, no commission is charged.